Terms and Conditions
Accounts are payable in cash or EFT in connection with receipt of invoice.
All accommodation must be paid for in advance. The remainder of the account must be settled prior to departure.
We have Card facilities.
IMPORTANT GUEST INFORMATION
All entry and activities are at own risk. Farm Finkenstein and/or its management/employees cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury during your visit.
A child policy of all children must be supervised, by their parents or guardians, is in place due to safety concerns related to the presence of free roaming animals and an open and operating farm environment. This policy is designed to prevent potential accidents and injuries that may occur if children were to wander unsupervised. By enforcing this policy, the facility aims to create a safer environment for all visitors and ensure that families with young children can enjoy their visit without worry or risk.
All and any guests are free to roam through the Farm operations, through to the employee houses, we kindly ask that guests obtain permission before entering employee houses, as well as a short hike in the wilderness on the marked areas. All guests are required to notify Staff when passing over the railway. A visit to the Main Farmhouse can be arranged only with Management.
Tips & Gratuities
If you are satisfied with the service and you wish to tip our staff, please do so at reception and ensure that you obtain a receipt.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING
Quoted rates may change without prior notice should government taxes, fuel prices and other fees increase drastically and unexpectedly. Please confirm all rates.
- All quoted rates are in Namibian Dollars and are inclusive of 15% VAT.
- Rates are quoted per person per night.
- Tariffs quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- Private reservations will only be regarded as "confirmed" once the stipulated deposit has been received.
- Farm Finkenstein reserves the right to release a reservation if the due deposit is not received in full by the stipulated deposit due date.
- Full settlement of accommodation reservations must be made 30 days prior to arrival.
THE FOLLOWING CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES TO ALL RESERVATIONS:
Cancellation period: Cancellation fee
- Bookings will only be considered confirmed upon receipt of a 25% non-refundable deposit.
- 30-22 days prior to date of arrival - 30% cancellation fee
- 21 - 15 days prior to date of arrival - 50% cancellation fee
- 14 - 08 days prior to date of arrival - 75% cancellation fee
- 07 - 00 days and no show - 100 % payable
Check-in time: 14:00 (2 PM) and Check-out time: 10:00 (10 AM).
For times other than these please advise at the time of booking. While we do our utmost to accommodate early arrivals we cannot guarantee immediate check-in. Late departures are strictly on prior arrangement with Management and subject to availability of rooms.